Dubai Inaugural Championship – Emirates & Jumeirah Golf Clubs, Dubai – March 3rd- 6th
Portuguese Championship – Oitavos Golf Club, Portugal – May 8rd – 11th
The Scandinavian Championship – The Scandinavian Club, Copenhagen, Danemark – July 4th – 7th
The Links Championship – Turnberry Golf Club Aisla Course , Glasgow, Scotland – September 13th – 16th
Morocco Heritage Championship – Royal Golf Club Dar Es Salam, Rabat, Morocco – October 17th – 20th
The Tour Championship – La Reserva – La Reserva Club, Sotogrande, Malaga, Spain – Nov 21st – 24th
Each venue of the Tour will be open to only a maximum of 50 golfers
The winner of the final ranking will be crowned 2019 World Amateur Tour Champion
Join us and live your golf just like a pro
Individual 36-hole Stableford competition – Net Score with 60% of handicap
Membership is mandatory to enter the World Amateur Tour Tournament
Member welcome pack: 1 personalized World Amateur Tour golf bag, 1 World Amateur Tour travel cover, 1 member
bag & belt tag, 1 towel, 1 umbrella, and sponsors gifts
Annual cost: € 1,000
Package for each venue and for its duration includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation at official hotels (4/5 Star Hotels)
- Welcome cocktail and dinner
- Cocktail and gala dinner
- Transfers to and from the closest airport and official hotels
- Transfers between official hotels and golf course
- Access to golf course (green-fees) and practice facilities for 3 days
- Access to coaches and World amateur Tour consultants on request
- Caddy fee for the 3 days
- On-course food and soft beverages for the 3 days
- Lunch on both tournament days
- Tournament welcome pack: 2 polo shirts from official supplier, special venue gifts, gloves, golf balls, tees, sponsors gifts
- Organization of tournament (referee, scoring, live scoring, prize-giving,…)
- Concierge services
Cost for each venue
- Single occupancy: € 4,900 to 5,800
- Double occupancy (2 golfers): € 8,100 to 9,900
- Double occupancy (1 golfer + 1 non-playing guest): € 6,400 to 7,100
- Costs based on price of a deluxe room. Upgrade option: From € 1,000 / room (subject to availability)
Prices are inclusive of taxes and local taxes
Accommodation upgrades: limited number are available. These will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and must be requested when booking.
Additional nights at official hotels: subject to an additional cost and availability. Please contact us for more information.
For other leisure activities, including for non-golfing partners during the tournament, or to get an additional holiday package, please ask for our travel agencies partner contact.
On the day of the venue, members must respect the field of play, the attributed tee off time and are not allowed to leave the competition. Non-compliance implies exclusion from the competition.
Booking and cancellation policy (full details on page 5)
The booking form must be completed and returned by email with confirmation of reservation and payment options
– Full booking: full payment is required to secure places.
– Pre-booking (only available up to 90 days before each venue): non-refundable deposit of 30%. Remaining balance
payable 90 days prior to the event.
On reception of the booking form, an invoice will be sent according to the chosen options. Full and final registration will only be validated on reception of payment.
Entry Form to complete on pages 3 & 4.
Terms and conditions on page 5.