The Portuguese Championship – Quinta Do Lago Golf Club(North and South – Faro – Portugal – April 7th – 10th
The Italian Championship – Marco Simone Golf Club – Rome – Italie – May 26th – 30th
The Scandinavian Championship – Bro Hof Slott Golf Club, Stockholm, Sweden – June 30th – July 3rd
The Links Championship – The Renaissance Club, Edinburg, Scotland – September 16th – 19th
The Andalucia Championship – La Reserva Club – La Reserva Club & Valderrama, Sotogrande Spain – October 27th – 30th
The Dubai Tour Championship – Dubai Creek Golf Club and Els Club – Dubai – December 5th – 8th
Each venue of the Tour will be open to only a maximum of 40 golfers
The winner of the final ranking will be crowned 2020/21 World Amateur Tour Champion
Join us and live your golf just like a pro
Individual 36-hole Stableford competition – Net Score with 60% of handicap
Membership is mandatory to enter the World Amateur Tour Tournament
Member welcome pack: 1 personalized World Amateur Tour golf bag, 1 World Amateur Tour travel cover, 1 member
bag & belt tag, 1 towel, 1 umbrella, and sponsors gifts
Annual cost Executive Membership: € 1,750
Annual cost Premium Membership: € 7,500
Package for each venue and for its duration includes:
- Three nights accommodation at hotels (4/5 Star Hotels)
- Tournament welcome pack
- Polo shirts, gloves, golf balls, totbags, shoebag, caps, tees
- Sponsor gift
- Welcome cocktail and dinner
- Price giving Ceremony and dinner
- Transfers from/to closest airport to official WAT hotels
- Transfers between official hotels and golf course
- Access to golf course and practice facilities for 3 days
- Access to coaches and WAT golf consultants
- Caddy for the 3 days golf rounds
- On-course food and soft beverages for the 3 days
- Lunch on both tournament days and practice round
- Organization of tournament (referee, scoring, live scoring, prize-giving)
Cost for each venue
- Single occupancy: € 5,800
- Double occupancy (2 golfers): 9,900
- Double occupancy (1 golfer + 1 non-playing guest): € 7,200
- Costs based on price of a Deluxe premium room. Upgrade option: On request (subject to availability)
Prices are inclusive of taxes and local taxes
- Upgrade Professional or Certified Caddy: EUR 750 per tournament (250€/Round)
- Upgrade for Hotel Suites: Pricing to be defined for each WAT tournament event: limited number are available.
- Additional nights at official hotels: subject to an additional cost and availability. Please contact us for more information.
- *Private cession 2h with one of our experts the day before or after the tournament
For other leisure activities, including for non-golfing partners during the tournament, or to get an additional holiday package, please ask for our travel agencies partner contact.
On the day of the venue, members must respect the field of play, the attributed tee off time and are not allowed to leave the competition. Non-compliance implies exclusion from the competition.
Booking and cancellation policy (full details on page 5)
The booking form must be completed and returned by email with confirmation of reservation and payment options
– Full booking: full payment is required to secure places.
– Pre-booking (only available up to 90 days before each venue): non-refundable deposit of 30%. Remaining balance
payable 90 days prior to the event.
On reception of the booking form, an invoice will be sent according to the chosen options. Full and final registration will only be validated on reception of payment.
Entry Form to complete on pages 3 & 4.
Terms and conditions on page 5.